Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and www.pearltrees.com also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, penzu.com to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or inventhelp commercial online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.